According to the research of Media Development Fund in Georgia, where 1000+ students took participation, only 11,2% of respondents spoke good English. BELingual is a project that goes under the national initiative of AIESEC in Georgia – Volunteer in Georgia. The aim of the project is to develop foreign language speaking skills in Georgian youth by providing them with good quality and interactive training courses, held by an international volunteer.
- Conducting English Classes
- Preparing English Language Tests for Students
- Working with other foreign volunteers
- Track the English language improvement for students
- Volunteers attend Incoming Preparation Seminar
- Promote world-citizenship among students
- Take part in Global Village – Cultural Event where volunteers represent their countries